» The Show
» International Exhibition
INDIA MARITIME 2012
International Exhibition on Shipping, Ports, Marine Technology & Logistics
- An International Exhibition and conference is a joint initiative taken by the Ministry of
Shipping, Government of India and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) to provide a
platform to all participants, delegates, business visitors and other key decision makers from shipping and other related industries
to interact with and explore new business avenues. The show will provide tremendous opportunities to all the participating companies
to enhance their brand values by displaying their product and services among the delegates and business visitors provided by the show.
The International Exhibition and conference "" is scheduled to be held from
17-20 October, 2012 at Goa, India.
- Single venue, countless opportunities INDIA MARITIME is the only International Exhibition and Conference jointly organized by Ministry
of Shipping and FICCI.
- Showcase the latest products, technologies and capabilities.
- Provides an opportunities to interact with decision makers from Ship owners, ship Managers, Ship Builders & Repairers, Cargo & container Terminal Operators, Classification Societies, Ship Registrars, Consultants, Financiers, Insurers, Legal Professionals, Freight Forwarders,
Agencies, Navy & Police Coast Guards, Fisheries, Naval Architects & Designers, offshore Suppliers & Services, Ports and Maritime
Agents, Port Authorities & Services, Public Administrators, Ship Chandlers, Ship Operators, Shippers, Logistic Companies, Shipping Agents and
Brokers, Shipping Lines, Workboat Builders, Maritime Crewing/Manning/Recruitment Agents etc.
- Enter into partnerships, alliances and new investments after Knowing the latest trends, technology and equipment.
- Improve your business know how Imbible the world's latest and biggest trends in your business & expand your
- One to one business meetings & networking opportunities.